Minggu, 06 November 2016

BUSSINESS PHONE CALL

1.      PERJANJIAN BERETEMU

Andien: "Good morning. Bakrie contractor, this is Andien speak. Can I help you?"
Mr Samuel: "Hello, this is Mr. Samuel From Alana Contractor, if I could speak to Mrs Shyntara, please?"
Andien: "Sorry, Mrs. Shyntara out of the office at this time."
Mr Samuel: "Did he leave any information with you?"
Andien: "Yes she did. She said that a representative of your company may be calling. Mrs Shyntara also want to schedule a meeting with you this weekend."
Mr Samuel: "Ok, what he did on Wednesday morning?"
Andien: "He is meeting with some clients out of town. How Wednesday Thursday morning?"
Mr Samuel: "Unfortunately, I see others on Thursday morning. Did he do something on a Thursday afternoon?"
Andien: "No, it looks like he was free then."
Mr Samuel: "Great, I have to come at 11?"
Andien: "Yes, I will schedule it. Mr Samuel at 11, Thursday afternoon ... Is there anything else I can help you with?"
Mr Samuel: "No, I think that's all. Thank you for your help. Goodbye."
Andien: "Goodbye"

2.      DOKUMEN YANG HARUS DIBAWA

Regina: "Good morning. Luxter and Friends, Regina spoke. How can I help you today?"
Martin: "Hello, May I speak to Mr. Evelline, please?"
Regina: "Who's calling?"
Martin: "My name is martin spark"
Regina: "Can you spell that, please?"
Martin: "Yes, the M-A-R-T-I-N"
Regina: "Ok, wait a minute. I'll transfer your call."
Martin: "Thank you"
Evelline "Hello, this Evelline speak."
Martin: "Hello Mr. Evelline, my Martin Spark. Maybe I meet tomorrow morning in your office?"
Evelline "Sure. Could you please bring the Audit Report examined yesterday?"
Martin: "Of course. Should I come with 11?"
Evelline "Yes, 11 would be great."
Martin: "Thank you, Mr. Evelline."
Evelline "Thank you."

3.      PEMBATALAN PERJANJIAN MEETING

Shalom   : “Good Morning. Ambasaddor, this is Shalom speaking. How may I be of help to you today?”
Ronald : “Hello, this is Ron Ronald calling. May I speak to Ms. Friska, please?”
Shalom  : “Ok, hold on a second. I’ll transfer your call”
Ronald : “Thank you.”
Friska    : “Hello, this is Friska speaking.”
Ronald : “Hello Ms. Friska, I am Ron Ronald.”
Friska    : “Can I help you, Mr. Ronald?”
Ronald : “I apologize for the inconvenience, but I am not going to be able to come to the meeting this afternoon. Do you think we can postpone it for tomorrow at the same time?”
Friska    : “I don’t have a problem with that.”
Ronald : “Great. Thank you, Ms. Friska. I appreciate your wisdom.”
Friska    : “No problem Mr. Ronald. Is there anything else I can help you with?”
Ronald : “No, I think that's everything.”
Friska    : “Ok. See you tomorrow.”
Ronald : “See you.”

4.      EMAIL APPOINTMENT

Bandung, November 6, 2016
No: 123 / Indo / VI / 2016
Subject: Meeting Request Meeting
Lamp: -

Respected Head of Marketing
In connection with going to the holding of the event New Products Exhibition which will be held at the Head Office Training Company, as well as in promoting the new product, so with this, we invite the entire staff of employees, the executive committee, and all exhibitors for attending a meeting to a meeting to discuss preparations New Products Exhibition this event.

As for meeting the meeting will be held on:

Day / Date: Sunday, November 13, 2016
Venue: Sports Roundabout HI
Time: 10.00 WIB s / d completed

Similarly, in case a notice from us. On the attention and presence of father and mother at the event, we thank you.


Best regards,


The head of the company

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar