Jumat, 07 Oktober 2016

BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 1 "Introduction Myself"

My name is Hesty Permata Putri . I was born in Jakarta on February 28th  1997. I am currently studying at University Gunadarma , graduate of accounting  . I'm a friendly person, adaptable, fast learner, hardworking, have a strong motivation, and can work as a team or individually. I have high confidence and responsible work. I have the ability to use a computer. Accounting capabilities, as well as a careful review of the cases and issues
until the fifth semester, I received the final value with scale 3:39. not easy to struggle to keep on persevering in learning .because boredom surely come when tired. but given the struggle of parents who take the trouble to seek his fortune so that children can succeed is my encouragement. because I have a high responsibility. reliable and easy to join the team. honest and diligent is the principle of my life. when people believe a mandate to me, I always give my best for the horse. good communication within the team is a necessity in my life to create conditions favorable. persistence is the key to success.
I would gladly welcome an opportunity to have an interview with you at your convenience. I hope my skills can be one of your company's assets. I am Looking forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thank you for your consideration and attention.




0 komentar:

Posting Komentar